These are some examples of what can be acheived using Elite Crete Systems fluid applied flooring solutions.
These are not our results. HardScape Renovations results will be posted in our Gallery
Elite Crete Company Statement
"Even in today’s economic times, the unique industry that we are leading is continuing to thrive with anticipated higher than average
growth in the coming years. Our industry so diverse that it is often said that it is near recession proof due to the versatility of our products & systems and where they are specified and
To better understand that scope of work that our products are used in we will detail the descriptions and use of each in two very distinctive CSI (Construction Specification Institute) Divisions:
CSI Division 3 – Concrete:
• Decorative Concrete Finishes
• Decorative Concrete Overlayments
• Concrete Surface Restoration
• Colored & Stained Concrete
• Concrete Topping and Resurfacing
• Concrete Sealers & Protective Topcoats
CSI Division 9 – Finishes:
• Fluid Applied Floor Coatings
• Resinous Flooring
• Epoxy/Urethane/Polyaspartic Flooring
• Customized, Beautiful, Seamless Flooring
• Industrial & Manufacturing Area Flooring
• Specialized Food & Beverage Urethane Cement Flooring
Advanced technologies in polymer modified cementitious coatings, reactive/antiquing stain products, super smooth & seamless floor coatings, ultra durable sealer and industrial coating options are leading the growth where full depth stamped concrete, colored concrete, terrazzo, tile, hardwood and other floor coating products were once the extent of the exterior and interior surface options.
As the leader in decorative concrete, interior flooring and industrial coating industry, we not only have one of the most extensive product lines but we are also proud to boast one of the most well-known, installed, specified and accepted line of products and systems in the industry."